Lancer Hospitality
www.lancerhospitality.com Eagan, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Former Manager was good - Pay is bad, quality of work is bad

Cashier (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsThe old GM was good to work for. She was very nice, and fair. She is gone now, and I do not know how I feel about the new GM yet.
It is located at the zoo and you can see the animals on your lunch break which can be super fun! We also get cheap/discunted food and coffee. LAst summer I worked all of the Zootunes events. I got to see all of the bands for free, and be outside for my shift.

ConsWork is hard and HOT in the summer. Really, you will work inside, in a hat, in front of a dump station with no air flow at all! The old GM would bring ice water around for us when the temps were rally high.
The pay is very low and you will not get a raise unless you get promoted, which is hard to do as thee is no room to move up. Other things that I can think of are: zero benefits, high turn over, the kitchen can be rather hostile in mood most days.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay better, understand what the working conditions are and be sensitive to it.

Challenging to work for - don't expect praise.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Lancer Hospitality

Pros: The venue was really great and working there was a solid resume… Cons: There was a constant feeling that your job was on the line - constant pressure to perform, to work harder, and more hours. There… Advice to Senior Management: An occasional thank or good job goes a long way. Don't act like you are doing a manager a favor by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Lancer Hospitality was a decent entry-level seasonal job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Memphis, TN

I worked at Lancer Hospitality

Pros: They are pretty nice, friendly, and professional. They pay competitively compared to other places in Memphis. They give plenty of… Cons: They only offer seasonal work which is unfortunate. They have done some things that might be considered… Advice to Senior Management: Pick your employees better, train them better, and pay them better. Pick fewer employees and give them more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lancer Hospitality.

Worked for Lancer Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lancer Hospitality reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lancer Hospitality CEO Glenn Baron. All reviews posted anonymously by Lancer Hospitality employees.