Lancer Hospitality
www.lancerhospitality.com Eagan, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Great Experience

Cashier (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsThe managers and supervisors are typically helpful and friendly. It doesn't pay a whole lot, but they reward the hard workers with raises and promotions. The benefits are good. Working at the zoo was a fun experience.

ConsIt can be stressful if you don't do well with a fast paced work environment. Everyone I knew who worked there before Lancer got the contract for the zoo said it was a big improvement over the other company.

Just let go

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lancer Hospitality

Pros: good menu items. working at the zoo. company provided… Cons: Unprofessional leadership, unorganizied supplies messy grounds outside. Big difference in treatment from upper… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Former Manager was good - Pay is bad, quality of work is bad

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lancer Hospitality

Pros: The old GM was good to work for. She was very nice, and fair. She is gone now, and I do not know how I… Cons: Work is hard and HOT in the summer. Really, you will work inside, in a hat, in front of a dump station with no air… Advice to Senior Management: Pay better, understand what the working conditions are and be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lancer Hospitality.

Worked for Lancer Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lancer Hospitality reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lancer Hospitality CEO Glenn Baron. All reviews posted anonymously by Lancer Hospitality employees.