There are newer employer reviews for Lancer Hospitality

Lancer is a diverse company with a great deal of opportunity for those who want to work hard.

Current Employee - Catering
Current Employee - Catering

I have been working at Lancer Hospitality full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Growing company with lots of avenues for career development. Very entrepreneurial company that promotes from within - even if you want to completely change departments. Management is open to new ideas, as long as they are framed in a positive way (and not just moaning). The venues are fun and the people are awesome! My team feels like family. You can learn a lot here.

Cons

The CEO / president of the catering division demands that you work hard, adapt to change, and always continue to develop in whatever position you are in. I personally don't think of these as "cons," but if you are looking for a place to just settle in and keep the status quo, it's probably not a great place for you.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Lancer is great place to grow and learn in a unique industry

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mendota Heights, MN
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Mendota Heights, MN

I have been working at Lancer Hospitality full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lancer is growing quickly and expanding into new markets so my job is never limited to just one set of duties. I am constantly learning and working in different areas of the business and I appreciate the opportunities Lancer has given me so far.

Cons

Lancer has grown significantly and some of the company policies and procedures need to grow as well in order to catch up.

I'm on my way out. Run away from this company.

I have been working at Lancer Hospitality

Pros

Some of the people you work with are good. The department of health now watches them more closely. Checks don't normally bounce.

Cons

Turn over! If you monitor the company you will find they are constantly hiring for the same handful of postions. Have had several CFO and HR directors. They burn through Chefs like crazy.

Advice to Management

It's broken. And everyone knows why it's broken. GB CEO