Lancer

www.lancercorp.com

Negatives outway the Positives

ProsCompany is extremely self sufficient and has a good variety of manufacturing process. It's a good place to learn a little about alot and is a good place to start. Pretty laid back environment - not a lot of overtime required.

ConsLack of compensation for degreed individuals. No merit increases. No opportunities for advancement (someone has to leave for a "promotion" to open up) makes the company a stepping stone for motivated individuals. Executives, most managers (not all) and HR are out of touch with the employees thus continuing the downward spiral in employee morale. Lack of accountability when individuals or groups do not meet their commitments makes getting tasks that depend on others completed EXTREMELY frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementHEAD THESE FOUR WORDS: COMPENSATION, RESPECT, FAIRNESS, MORALE. Everything you need to know is in the employee survey that is distributed EVERY year.

Cool Company

Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Lancer as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Awesome work ethic and culture. We had tons of happy… Cons: Didn't really like San Antonio that much so I hade… More

Need to wonder if they care for their employees

Quality Engineer (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Lancer full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: If you are a degreed engineer and want to learn different processes, Lean Manuft and simple Six sigma, this is the place to be. … Cons: No real company values, even though it is written....no accountability, trying to advance...forget about it...unless you are family. … Advice to Senior Management: If you really care about your employees, give them a career… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lancer.

Worked for Lancer? Contribute to the Community!