Landis+Gyr

www.landisgyr.com
There are newer employer reviews for Landis+Gyr

A great organization to be a part of...

Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Landis+Gyr full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Landis+Gyr offers its employees the ability to broaden our horizons in the industry as well as personal career growth.

Cons

We have been consistently growing thus causing the perception of chaos when in fact this is normal of an dynamic organization of this size.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Landis+Gyr (View Most Recent)

The experience was fantastic and my managers and fellow employees were very helpful.

Former Employee - Electrical Engineering Co-Op in Lafayette, IN
    Former Employee - Electrical Engineering Co-Op in Lafayette, IN

I worked at Landis+Gyr

Pros

- Challenging Projects
    - Friendly Environment
    - Peers respect and recognize your achievements
    - Supervisors and Managers provide guidance at all times
    - Great Benefits Package
    - Lots of opportunities to participate in community service

Cons

The Co-Op program at Landis+Gyr had just started when I had joined the company. The HR team was working to figure out the best structure for the future students. Over the years, the program has changed a lot and has a definite structure now. They have done a phenomenal job with the new structure and design.

The managers and supervisors were extremely helpful and respectful at all times. My manager provided feedback after all my projects which helped me to improve and further develop my skills.

Not a good experience. Poor Management and Processes not in place.

Current Employee - Technical Expert in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Expert in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Landis+Gyr

Pros

It has a very good future in the Energy Management Domain. If anyone wishes to pursue this domain then Landis+Gyr is at present the best one to be in India. It has scored high in the ratings in Europe too.

Cons

Poor Management structure. Regionally not working cohesively to create a single platform for Energy Management. Product is in disarray and only the internal people realize the rot which has set in currently. Each region is trying to prove its supremacy and fragmenting the integration more by political games.

Start working on developing better relations with your peers and working on a common goal. Instead all you do is plan to pull the other person down, so that he also is unable to succeed in getting his division up. Work as a Team, not as a individual unit.

There are newer employer reviews for Landis+Gyr