Landmark Aviation
landmarkaviation.com Houston, TX

Decent employeer

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA

ProsVery decent benefits, Team is easy to work with, decent pay but no increases have been made in year as the companies budget has been so tight. Guess they dont take into account for cost of living.

ConsMy position is only parttime, but comes with benefits. There are other positiions here that dont come with benefits. As a CSR the schedule is set with a lil room for time off and vacation. Dont ever be sick cause you have a hard time getting the only other person who is off to cover you. My biggest issue is pay and working so many hours and never getting ahead.

Aggravating

Line Service Technician (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Landmark Aviation

Pros: It is great to work around aircraft. Cons: Landmark tries to be a big time FBO at a small town airport. Some of the policies don't let you get the job done.… Advice to Senior Management: Don't fly in from across the country, tell me how things operate at my airport after 2 hours, and then balk at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Accounting

Charter Accountant (Former Employee)

I worked at Landmark Aviation full-time for more than a year

Pros: I cannot think of any. Cons: Revolving door in accounting department. Lost many good people due to poor management. Top Mgt at HQ had no idea what was happening… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Landmark Aviation.

Worked for Landmark Aviation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Landmark Aviation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Landmark Aviation CEO Dan Bucaro. All reviews posted anonymously by Landmark Aviation employees.