There are newer employer reviews for Landmark Bank

They need to hire more people

Former Employee - Teller I in Columbia, MO

I worked at Landmark Bank part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved the customers that came through at the drive-thru only branch I worked at Having no lobby for such a busy location was great

Cons

There were only two of us manning 7 tubes, which was unbearable. As the Teller I, I was expected to handle the bulk of the customers, even commercial deposits.

Advice to Management

Hire more people for the Stephens Park location

Other Employee Reviews for Landmark Bank

1. Worked at Landmark during school breaks

Former Employee - Teller I in Columbia, MO

Pros

Great atmosphere, everyone gets along at the branch locations. I moved from location to location depending on where they needed help, all the tellers and branch managers are very friendly and helpful. Lots of opportunity to make extra money on referrals and sales, opportunities to move up. The managers and upper level management work really hard to make sure the tellers enjoy their work and feel appreciated.

Cons

As with any job where you deal with customers, there can be friction between the employees and the customers because people don't totally understand the banking process and you will have to deal with angry, irrational customers. Luckily, there is always someone there to help out with customers and the branch manager can always step in.

Advice to Management

The management does a great job making sure the branches are taken care of and making sure the tellers have opportunities to be heard and have fun, I think they have done a good job making a bank that has the right values and good people to work there.

2. Teller II

Pros

Everyone at Landmark is very welcoming. The training process made me feel ready for being on the line. The call center is very helpful too.

Cons

Tellers usually work rotating Saturdays but that was hardly a con since the bank is only open until noon.