Landmark Industries

www.landmarkindustries.com
  www.landmarkindustries.com
There are newer employer reviews for Landmark Industries

Once employed you have no personal life, lucky to get a raise. upper management let managers treat employees any way.

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Cashier in Houston, TX

I have been working at Landmark Industries

Pros

It's not fast food in most cases. Some locations have deli's

Cons

There's not enough room in this box. I could go on and on. in no particular order: I work six daysa week when I ask for an extra day of my boss tells me I need to work with him. Haven't had a raise in 2 years because i'm "maxed out" when talking to my manager and tm about going back to school manager replies why are we wasting our time with you then. When I try to take my vacation it's like a personal battle to even get it. Manager wants to give me that extra day off and use a vacation day here and there while I want to take it all at once. manager is on some kind of power trip and gets it from holding back employees. Once you work here your ass belongs to them. kiss any kind of personal life goodbye as all your time is spent there. There is no reward or recognition for a job well done. Tm's and dm's dismiss you if you try to reach out to them about anything. Timewise/landmark industries will go to any length to deny unemployment. Cashiers are lucky to get Any kind of rewards promised to them for in store promotions, as we do all the selling in these cases, managers keep them for themselves or say the rewards are really for them but they are doing you some kind of favor in sharing. Overall HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR.

Listen to "the little people" who are the face of your company. Stop being such tight wads and give raises when they are earned. Recognize those who DO their jobs well and actually generate repeat customers.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Landmark Industries (View Most Recent)

Terrible place to work

Former Employee - District Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - District Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Landmark Industries

Pros

There were no redeeming qualities that I consider positive

Cons

NO communication other than text messages. Very cheap company, antiquated systems and reporting procedures. Old school management style, fire people rather than train them. I voluntarily quit this job to become unemployed, it was the right choice.

Seek feedback, communicate in person or at least by phone. Text messages are for kids, not business professionals. Get leaders that know how to treat people, not insult them

Easy job but not meant to be a career.

Former Employee - Cashier
    Former Employee - Cashier

I worked at Landmark Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Usually laid back, easy job, you work with nice people.

Cons

They make you pay for shortages during shifts, the manager texts you instead of calling with important information, sends you to other locations when you didn't want to travel for work, the pay is in adequate to live off of, the manager expects you to do everything he asks but if you ask for something don't expect it.

Maybe post important information on a bulletin board or send emails instead of texting? Actually be on time like you expect your employees to be? Actually hire employees work aren't idiots and who aren't lazy?

There are newer employer reviews for Landmark Industries

Worked for Landmark Industries? Contribute to the Community!