Landmark Transcription
www.landmarktranscription.com St Davids, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Good Company

MT/ME (Current Employee)

ProsDecent pay, flexible hours, they work hard to keep you busy at what you do well. Very nice people to deal with. They seem to value their MT employees. I do like the small company atmosphere, and I especially like that they leave you alone to do your work. No micromanaging!

ConsCommunication is spotty. I believe they're understaffed in administration, especially in the area of account supervisor. I would also like to see more put into training for new accounts.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication with employees!

My great experience with Landmark Transcription

Medical Language Specialist (Current Employee)
    Remote, OR

I have been working at Landmark Transcription full-time for less than a year

Pros: This company is extremely good to work for, very flexible, work as much… Cons: Have not seen any increase in line rates after 8… Advice to Senior Management: On my particular account give up voice recognition for this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for Landmark

Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee)
    Saint Davids, PA

I worked at Landmark Transcription full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy platform to use. Not a lot of hassle on… Cons: One person controlling workflow, therefore not getting to do familiar voices over and over,… Advice to Senior Management: Be professional and on top of benefits and what is affecting your company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Landmark Transcription.

Worked for Landmark Transcription? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Landmark Transcription reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Landmark Transcription CEO Chris Hopkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Landmark Transcription employees.