Landmark Transcription

Good Company

Current Employee - MT/ME
Current Employee - MT/ME

I have been working at Landmark Transcription full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent pay, flexible hours, they work hard to keep you busy at what you do well. Very nice people to deal with. They seem to value their MT employees. I do like the small company atmosphere, and I especially like that they leave you alone to do your work. No micromanaging!

Cons

Communication is spotty. I believe they're understaffed in administration, especially in the area of account supervisor. I would also like to see more put into training for new accounts.

Improve communication with employees!

3 Other Employee Reviews for Landmark Transcription (View Most Recent)

My great experience with Landmark Transcription

Current Employee - Medical Language Specialist  in  Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Medical Language Specialist in Remote, OR

I have been working at Landmark Transcription full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is extremely good to work for, very flexible, work as much as I want. Treats employees with respect. Always plenty of work.

Cons

Have not seen any increase in line rates after 8 months, but hope that will come.

On my particular account give up voice recognition for this hospital I am assigned to, it just is not cost effective.

Working for Landmark

Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist  in  Saint Davids, PA
    Former Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Saint Davids, PA

I worked at Landmark Transcription full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy platform to use. Not a lot of hassle on the job; allowed to work without interruptions. Decent pay for experience.

Cons

One person controlling workflow, therefore not getting to do familiar voices over and over, therefore working hard to obtain line count. Owner is nice but somewhat scattered.

Be professional and on top of benefits and what is affecting your company. Take suggestions from employees as to what would help workflow run better.

There are newer employer reviews for Landmark Transcription

Worked for Landmark Transcription? Contribute to the Community!