Landor

www.landor.com

GREAT PLACE TO WORK. People are supportive and laid back!!

Freelance Designer (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsYou gain experience working on global accounts and get to work with some of the most talented brand experts. The work environment is supportive and collaborative.

ConsLot's of freelancers... not much commitment. It's hard to move up in the company, especially if you are in an entry level position.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest to take more risk in the design process. Push others to go outside of the box. More collaboration between client services and designers.

Great work, mediocre job.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Landor

Pros: It is respected. Once it's on your resume you can go anywhere you want. You get to work with huge, important clients doing work that… Cons: Reinventing the wheel during every single project. We don't live up to the things we ask our… Advice to Senior Management: Get aligned. Practice what you preach. Talk to each other and the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Landor

Pros: Fantastic mid-level team across all departments in London Cons: Some disappointing leaders - hard to respect at times -… More
There are newer reviews on Landor.

Worked for Landor? Contribute to the Community!