Landry's

www.landrysinc.com

Saltgrass Steakhouse is good.

Hostess (Former Employee) Katy, TX

ProsIt has a nice atmosphere, the managers not only try but do make things work smoothly, you get a decent amount of hours, they work diligently with trainees, and the pay is pretty decent. All of the staff is over all friendly.

ConsIt is a little too uptight and you can usually see it in the employees faces. The other employees are too concerned about the other employees rather than the customers. There is not enough team work involved unless requested by managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managers could speak up a little more with constructive criticism. You need to open up more to the clientele, it seems to me that you don't usually notice the customers are there unless you are called upon and then still have your employees on your mind.

Not for everyone, I like the money thats why I can handle it

Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Landry's

Pros: Salary is on the high end of the industry, locations pretty much everywhere, Its a well known company and… Cons: Company is too fat, too many politics, doesnt feel like a modern company, Senior Managment feel to comfortable with the… Advice to Senior Management: Lets make the company more 21st century, lots of paper work for nothing, 45 items on… More

Landry's view of non-corporate workers.

Slot Tech (Former Employee) Laughlin, NV

I worked at Landry's

Pros: The payroll is on time. Cons: Being treated like a expense instead of a valued member of company. Senior Management treat the people who actually do the work like the workers… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management should be listening to people who know the business. Don't make decisions before knowing the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Landry's.

Worked for Landry's? Contribute to the Community!