Landry's
www.landrysinc.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Untrusted place to work.

Driver (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsExcellent architectural building and well designed interior but management is at zero due the fact that management favor hiring their nephews, nic

ConsThe management is at zero due to the fact that nepotism is high in this place. The nephews, nieces, families of the managers and sons of the high rank officials in the corporation are hired for comfort of the general manager in order to be pleasing the corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile the managers may feel they benefited, they ultimately need to take a step back & look at how they are managing according to their who knows who amongst them & beyond them. The company will do better with workers survey and not shoppers who benefits company.

They put you in a box and don't encourage growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Landry's

Pros: Very corporate if you like that and you have… Cons: Corporate is in Texas and they have many layers you have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Hostess

Hostess (Current Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Landry's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Landry's is a great company and does offer many ways to move up within the company.… Cons: There can be long hours, but they tell you upfront what is expected. … Advice to Senior Management: Continue being awesome and helping out your staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Landry's.

Worked for Landry's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Landry's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Landry's CEO Tilman J. Fertitta. All reviews posted anonymously by Landry's employees.