Landry's
www.landrysinc.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Good company

Accounting Assistant (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Landry's

ProsLandry's offers its employees many benefits at corporate. Employees are given a week of vacation after only 6 months of employment, and offers health care at a reasonable rate, 50% discount at most of its restaurants like Saltgrass (mmm good) Landry's, Babins, 25% at its signature restaurants like Grotto, La Griglia, Willie G's, Pesce, Brenner's, and Vic and Anthony's , and an onsite gym. Office holiday parties were also a great addition to the job.

ConsMovement up in the company is slow, and can be a challenge if you don't speak up to your supervisors about interests of doing so. Pay wasn't so great at least for the position I held.

Advice to Senior ManagementFair compensation to employees.

Great company to work for with good leadership and employee concern.

Server (Current Employee)
Lewisville, TX

I have been working at Landry's

Pros: Very well established company with good management and leadership. Discount on dining and hotel accommodations. Easy transferability within company. Treated with respect and excellent training.… Cons: Incomplete benefits package for hourly tipped employees. Not full medical coverage but more of a supplemental help out. Very high turnover at restaurant level, but… Advice to Senior Management: To get more involved in educating all employees about what is going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not good.

I have been working at Landry's for more than 3 years

Pros: Well, I actually work for Morton's, which was bought out by Landry's. The only good thing I have… Cons: Cheap company...wants to cut corners every way they can. They definitely do not value their… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being greedy and start showing some respect for all the people who help… More

There are newer reviews on Landry's.

Worked for Landry's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Landry's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Landry's CEO Tilman J. Fertitta. All reviews posted anonymously by Landry's employees.