Lands' End
www.landsend.com Dodgeville, WI 5000+ Employees

Great place to work!

Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee)
Dodgeville, WI

ProsReally great benefits, including a great employee discount, on-site fitness center and back-up day care. Lots of great programs on site, from employee only sales, to family events, to fitness programs or hobby workshops.

ConsUnless you have a full-time permanent position, it can be hard to get hours when it's not busy, but if it's busy it's easy to pick up extra shifts.

Good growth within the company, although the direction given from SHC is restrictive

Dodgeville, WI

I have been working at Lands' End

Pros: Great family environment. Great work-life balance. Great culture. Lands' End is a… Cons: Heavily influenced by SHC, which is driving Lands' End to its grave. They restrict… Advice to Senior Management: Being 100% reactionary leads to errors and lowers morale. Run the… More

Not living up to the hype...At least to me.

Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee)
    Reedsburg, WI

I have been working at Lands' End

Pros: Awesome pay for what we do. Getting to talk to customers and take orders… Cons: The small amount of un-paid hours we get. We live in WI for crying out loud. Snow storms, hello! You can't get out of… Advice to Senior Management: I really have absolutely nothing to say. One thing I've learned from working at Lands End is if you do actually… More
There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lands' End reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lands' End CEO Edgar Huber. All reviews posted anonymously by Lands' End employees.