Lands' End
www.landsend.com Dodgeville, WI 5000+ Employees

Fun college job

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lands' End

ProsWorking at Lands' End has been a great experience so far. My manager understands and reminds that family and school come first, so I have no problem getting time off. Plus, someone else is always willing to pick up hours. I love the team I work with.
Also, because we're not just cashiers, our quota for credit applications is much lower. And we get the same discounts as Sears employees which is very good on clothes.

ConsHours have been low lately, but I think that's normal for this time of year. As far as I can tell, unless you come in as a manager, there's no upward movement and the pay is minimum wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've worked in several Sears stores, and they were all in poor condition and dirty. Our computers and registers are ancient and awful. Take a look at what Kohl's has. I was in one recently, and their systems are a lot better (though I'm not that fond of the touch kiosks, they work). Thank you for the small improvements slowly being made to the site though.

For a place that was the best place around to work at....

Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Lands' End

Pros: For the area, the pay is good and the benefits average. For the most part,… Cons: Indecision, late changes!!!! Management does not seem to care anymore about what rolls down hill. Many late decisions resulting in lots of late… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

positive

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lands' End

Pros: positive, upbeat, disire excellance, employee friendly Cons: strong seasonal company, great place to work if you can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lands' End reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lands' End CEO Edgar Huber. All reviews posted anonymously by Lands' End employees.