Lands' End
www.landsend.com Dodgeville, WI 5000+ Employees

Friendly people, large bureaucracy

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)
Dodgeville, WI

I worked at Lands' End full-time for less than a year

ProsThese are friendly, intelligent people that care about their work. Remarkably down-to-earth and approchable company that has a strong history and sense of direction.

ConsDue to the company's size and structure, gaining access to information, people, or even software can be a outright endeavor. This also causes the occasional confusion of priorities when one part of the business isn't talking to another.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline your internal communications so all departments can function as a unified whole, and encourage policies that do not interfere with your employee's attempts to actually to their job.

Not so great anymore...

Clerical (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lands' End full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Sadly, no other small town competition. Period. Cons: Mgmt seems inept and disorganized at times resulting in poor if any communication which interrupts the ability to complete daily tasks and leads to confusion… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house, reorganize and communicate. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lands' End overall is very considerate to their employees

Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee)
Dodgeville, WI

I have been working at Lands' End part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great work environment and company benefits. The scheduling is… Cons: The shifts tend to be too long and the pay… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to recognize employees for success. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lands' End reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lands' End CEO Edgar Huber. All reviews posted anonymously by Lands' End employees.