Lands' End
www.landsend.com Dodgeville, WI 5000+ Employees

Historic brand looking to the future.

ProsFull health facility, good work life balance. Great brand heritage and commitment to the customer. Commitment to product quality and the highest level of service.

ConsTurnover in executive ranks has caused multiple shifts in strategy. Makes it hard to get traction in the business. Commute can be difficult to get used to if you live outside Dodgeville.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on execution of goals rather than if they are the right goals.

Once a great company, now in steep decline

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lands' End

Pros: Core group of people are committed, dedicated and truly care… Cons: Sears ownership has increasingly had a negative impact on business and morale. Unrealistic financial goals leads to daily micro-management and unlimited promotions to move… Advice to Senior Management: Break away from Sears Holdings anyway possible to allow freedom… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company with very poor benefits.

Marketing Analyst (Current Employee)
    Dodgeville, WI

I have been working at Lands' End full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good place to learn and advance in the apparel industry. Cons: Very poor benefits, no increases in last few years. Sears… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up your communication style. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lands' End reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lands' End CEO Edgar Huber. All reviews posted anonymously by Lands' End employees.