Lands' End
www.landsend.com Dodgeville, WI 5000+ Employees

Brilliant brand and leadership

LE Shop Sales Leader (Current Employee)

ProsManagement actually cares about you and your success! Great work/life balance! Incredible support! Amazing product that the customer loves!

ConsThe shop within a store concept causes a crazy dotted line supervision battle between the store management and your LE district management. (Not difficult, just tough at times). The store side doesn't understand the LE operation.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management does a great job of recognizing their employees and making them feel appreciated. They dedicate the month of October to their shop leads and send little notes and gifts throughout the month. Keep up the great work!

Full of "Haves" and Have-Nots"

I have been working at Lands' End part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Used to be a great place to work, friendly, pro-active Cons: New policies feel like they are taking out the brunt of the economy out on the hourly employees and lower paid people who try to… Advice to Senior Management: Have a heart and realize that these changes effect your front line, the face and voice of Lands End.… More

Great culture and values

I have been working at Lands' End as an intern

Pros: The people were great and I was given clear direction and support to reach my goals. The health… Cons: Long-term prospects are stated in an unclear fashion. Dodgeville is a little far from Madison at about… More
There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lands' End reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lands' End CEO Edgar Huber. All reviews posted anonymously by Lands' End employees.