There are newer employer reviews for Lands' End

I love the products I sell, but the management is very unprofessional.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Richfield, MN
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Richfield, MN

I have been working at Lands' End part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice environment. Good co-workers. Flexible hours

Cons

Poor management style. Low pay. They have cut part-time hours down to 29 or less per week, so they don't have to pay benefits.

Managers should be open to valid questions, rather than respond with irritation. Also, if management had any idea what an occasional pat on the back, for a job well-done would do for morale, they would give them. To top it off, the new "Ceridian" company you have chosen to work with for payroll and schedule information is a joke. I am not laughing though because I have spent hours of my personal time trying to get logged on. It hasn't happened yet, and noone will step up to the plate and take some ownership. I have been working there nearly 4 years. My customer service is excellent. How about a raise?

117 Other Employee Reviews for Lands' End (View Most Recent)

Inventory Planner

Former Employee - Inentory Plannet  in  Dodgeville, WI
    Former Employee - Inentory Plannet in Dodgeville, WI

I worked at Lands' End full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some nice employees. Customer focused. User friendly internet site. Nice volunteer program. 401k & flex programs. Environmentally responsible. Garden and orchard.

Cons

Poor systems & reporting causing conflicting reports and most work to be manual. Lack of communication within organization. No clear career path or development. Many open positions and no intent to hire causing departments to absorb workload. Minimal or no raise even with exceptional job performance. Lack of acknowledgement of achievement. Unproffesional managers. Long work hours expected.

Employees are you number one asset next to your customers.

Classic Brand with Modern Struggles

I have been working at Lands' End full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Long brand heritage, workout facilities, many dedicated & hardworking long time employees

Cons

High stress environment, high turnover, weak benefits, Lack of appreciation for employees

The constant turnover has proved to be the biggest battle at lands end. The lack of consistency within teams results in little accountability & employees that are stretched thin and under high levels of scrutiny and stress. Meanwhile the employees that remain dedicated to the company have little growth opportunity and raises are few and far between.

Lands End needs to respect and reward the hardworking employees that have dedicated themselves to the company and the morale within the company will increase tremendously.

There are newer employer reviews for Lands' End

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!