Lands' End

www.landsend.com

From a 15-year employee... Great at first, but a dead end for most.

Middle Management (Multiple Divisions) (Former Employee)

ProsGenerous paid time off progression as years passed. Enormous and beautiful on-site gym/health club -- free for employees and family. Discount on clothing. The founder, Gary Comer, truly cared for the community and his employees and built a great company.

ConsSadly, the founder is gone. Minimal (if any) raises or bonuses since Sears purchased the company. Unrealistic expectations from executives and senior management has led to very low morale in many areas of the company. Revolving door for many professional positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within and reward the employees who are already there. Focus on what Lands' End used to do best... Quality products and great customer service. Stop trying to become a "global lifestyle brand" ...it's kind of a joke.

Working with my co-workers.

Embroidery Associate (Former Employee) Dodgeville, WI

I worked at Lands' End part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible schedule Friendly Co-workers Clean Environment Cons: Favoritism from management Not being able to move up to full… Advice to Senior Management: Do not play favoritism and reward hard work. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience

Merchant (Current Employee) Dodgeville, WI

I have been working at Lands' End as an intern for less than a year

Pros: love the people I worked with, corporate culture and the… Cons: commute from Madison gets long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lands' End.

Worked for Lands' End? Contribute to the Community!