Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

www.langan.com

Reap what you sow.

Project Scientist (Current Employee)

ProsPaid benefits, matching 401K, outstanding training and mentoring programs, motivated employees, interesting projects, friendly atmosphere, top notch equipment, incredible coffee and tea selection (free), free breakfast two days per week. What's not to like?

ConsIt takes a special kind of person to succeed at Langan. If you aren't used to cranking full throttle 100% of the time, you will not succeed. You can certainly exist and collect a paycheck, but you will not SUCCEED. We work hard so we can play hard. It's not really a con, but a reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind more one on one time with your subordinates. Take them out for a beer or a quick lunch. You’d be surprised how motivating that is. A little one on one time works wonders for morale. You can tell when a colleague is stressed out. Take them out for a quick breather.

Great Company With Great Leadership

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Langan has some of the best civil, geotechnical, and environmental engineers in the country. The leaders of the firm are not only great engineers,… Cons: One of Langan's core values is client responsiveness. This value sometimes results in working long hours to meet a client's construction schedule. At times I… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Current Employee at the Pittsburgh Office

Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very well organized and a lot of room to grow. The office is mostly a younger group of engineers/scientists and is an exciting place… Cons: The "Cons" are consistent with any company an individual may work for, that… Advice to Senior Management: The management is doing a fantastic job with its employees. As long as they continue to compensate well… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Worked for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services? Contribute to the Community!