Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

www.langan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Internship Review

Former Employee - Site/Civil Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ
Former Employee - Site/Civil Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ

I worked at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Really great people to work with. They trusted me with a lot of responsibility and were very receptive to any questions I had. Overall a great experience.

Cons

Timesheet submittals were a bit of a pain, but that is the nature of the industry. It's all about being "billable", which would be one of the drawbacks. Stressing over being "billable" and it's tremendous impact on your evaluation was one of the aspects which I liked least. However, this is how they make money.

Upper management - continue being involved with interns, engineers, and middle management. I liked that there was an element of team unity.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (View Most Recent)

Good opportunities

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Elmwood Park, NJ

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good management and interesting high profile projects

Cons

Tight deadlines to meet from time to time

Really good engineering firm to learn a lot and have a ton of responsibility.

Current Employee - Intern in New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Intern in New Haven, CT

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Really great people to work with. Best projects in the industry to work on. Almost no problem will ever stump the whole office, if you ask around someone has experience in what you're trying to figure out.

Cons

Very challenging and time consuming. Projects have deadlines that are sometimes unrealistic and upper management delegates the brunt of the work and stress to lower level employees.