Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

www.langan.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Love It!

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time

Pros

Great office atmosphere and a great variety of projects to work on. Awesome benefits!

Cons

Be more flexible with the working hours. Need to inverse the pyramid.

Advice to Management

Keep

Other Employee Reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

College Internship Experience

Current Intern - Survey Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Current Intern - Survey Intern in Elmwood Park, NJ

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent working environment with very friendly staff who make it easy to learn and progress. You're treated as an employee not as an intern so no one looks down on you.

Cons

None at all so far a very positive experience

2. Langan is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elmwood Park, NJ

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Langan has an amazing culture. The company values our employees and our clients. Employees are provided with endless opportunities for learning, growth and advancement. We have many employee social events, flex-time, and other great benefits as well - not to mention the bagels, fruit and many other options for free food. Langan's employees are passionate about the technical projects for which they are involved. They collaborate to find solutions and share our knowledge firm-wide. We have on-site Masters courses taught by a local technical university, an excellent training program and technical workshops. These are only a few of Langan's pros as they offer so much more.

Cons

Our commitment to our projects and our careers can be extensive at times (not always). It all evens out in the end. When major projects require extra time, we are rewarded for getting the job done.

Advice to Management

There have been many improvements to Langan's working environment over recent years. Keep up the good work.