Language Services Associates
www.lsaweb.com Willow Grove, PA

Telephonic nterpreters need to strive for competitive salary.

Telephonic Interpreter (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Language Services Associates

ProsAbility to be trained and work from home. From the comfort of your house you can work in a highly regarded career without the expense of a wardrobe, commute, gas and parking expense. This company will train and give you all the resources necessary to perform well.

ConsThis company offers one of the lowest per minute salary regardless of the ability, training and documentation required to perform it. Many of their interpreters have court qualified status, have been working for them for some time, are in the list of several judges and companies as preferred interpreters, have bachelors, masters and even PhD;s but their pay continues to be the same as recently hired, non-professional, non-degreed interpreters.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to revisit per minute offer based upon years of service, experience and interpretation quality and accomplishments. Everyone is the same across the board.

Sub standard

I have been working at Language Services Associates full-time

Pros: Good, over qualified people stuck in menial jobs.The people/employees make… Cons: Very low pay. Very highly educated employees are paid a little more than the minimum wage. Company expects employees to keep taking on additional responsibilities… Advice to Senior Management: The management only cares about numbers and does not realize that people come first. We do not care about the $10.00 gift cards that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great team

Medical Interpreter (Current Employee)
Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I have been working at Language Services Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros: Motivation: Management constantly motivates their employees though emails, chat and over the phone Team Work: Interpreters help one another… Cons: Rates are too low for a medical interpreter position Not enough preparation/training, only a few days. It is more of a day to day training.… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the interpreter's rates. Keep up the good job in motivating… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Language Services Associates.

Worked for Language Services Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Language Services Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Language Services Associates CEO Laura K.T. Schriver. All reviews posted anonymously by Language Services Associates employees.