There are newer employer reviews for LanguageLine Solutions

A sense of accomplishment and ability to make a difference!

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time

Pros

This is entirely unsolicited and reflects my own personal opinion but it is a very real testomony from someone who speaks first-hand. Knowing there are many options and choices of language service providers, to me it is important not to have a "job" but to have an environment that allows my creativity to thrive and values my voice and input so I can inspire. In Langauge Line Services, I have found not only that but have also being inspired myself time and time again by its own mission of commitment to quality and excellence. It is the people that make a company great and I am proud to be among the best. It is not often that employees are given opportunities to be heard but this organization not only listens, but allows you to affect change and supports creative thinking. Our CEO has been at the forefront of many important industry-changing initiatives and has remained committed to doing the right thing for the good of the profession. The organizations commitment to enhancing quality standards is evidence of this in that it has invested more financial and human resources toward the development of a national standard of practice and other initiatives than probably all of its competitors combined. I would wholeheartedly encourage anyone who is committed to being the best in what they do to pursue a career here!

Cons

With leadership comes a sense of responsibility and often change requires bold industry-evolving moves. These sometimes can be controversial and can impact plans so its important to remain flexible and patient. This is a normal part of change and evolvement however and can also be very exciting and rewarding.

Continue to expand on the already existing culture of providing a culture conduscive of supporting creativity and talent.

123 Other Employee Reviews for LanguageLine Solutions (View Most Recent)

Call after call, after call, after call.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Spanish Interperter in Yonkers, NY

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions

Pros

Work at Home, Set your own schedule for at least 3 months at a time, after which you are able to change, and will be aproved change depending on business needs.

Cons

Pay, nonstop calls coming through, benefits, no paid time off, no paid sick days. Basicaly if your not logged in your not getting paid, regarless of the reason. Accrue 6 or more infractions and get written up, after 2 write ups dismissal, infractions include being late or having a legit illness.

Improve everything that's in the Cons Section above.

Excellent to gain live overview knowledge of different industries across the US.

Former Employee - Spanish Interpreter in Davie, FL
    Former Employee - Spanish Interpreter in Davie, FL

I worked at LanguageLine Solutions

Pros

Work at home schedule is good, Very professional environment and so much satisfaction as one helps the client to convey ideas with the customers. Phone training, once per month.

Cons

Very sedentary, your office becomes home! Lack of exercise as you stay home to many hours. No 401 K, good health insurance, low salary. Lack of interaction with colleagues and management to learn how to improve work as one is doing the work. Lack from the company to train for certification in the Medical or Legal interpreter; at Language Line University or other Nation wide Universities.

Please check employees abilities to perform other positions within the company or let them know of new openings. Stop the dual company strategy and implement management sense over interpreters that pretend to be business administrator's. Administrators lead and interpreters audit quality.

There are newer employer reviews for LanguageLine Solutions