LanguageLine Solutions

www.languageline.com

Great for experience and knowledge about the language world

ProsLanguage Line Services is an excellent company that really cares for their employees. They are attentive to their employees' needs and genuinely want to keep everyone happy. Language Line Services has helped guide me through the world of Language Interpreting Services. Language Line Services is continually teaching me how to succeed in a competitive industry like this one.

Language Line Services is very flexible and understands that employees have lives outside of work. Taking time off is fairly simple as long as you let your superiors know in advance. Language Line Services allows one to be creative and innovative, as long as the main goal is still in sight.

The people working at Language Line Services are very helpful and willing to always help if you have any questions.

ConsLanguage Line Services is fast paced and you have to learn some of the ins and outs on your own. This isn't completely a bad thing because it enables one to become more independent and further their own knowledge and skills.

Advice to Senior ManagementClearer delegation of projects/tasks and realistic time frames

Good Experience to Start But No Place To Stay

WAH Interpreter (Current Employee)

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions

Pros: Work from Home opportunity Ability to Set Schedule (only at the… Cons: Low Pay No Benefits Unpredictible Schedule Non Responsive Management/Supervisors Advice to Senior Management: This is a good opportunity for someone that wants to start in the Interpreter Industry but that is it. The expectations of management for employment… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company until they asked me to move to PANAMA!

Director of Account MIDWEST (Former Employee)

I worked at LanguageLine Solutions

Pros: Excellent service industry to work in. Very self gratifying. Cons: Moving key operations offshore and requesting persons in the USA… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LanguageLine Solutions.

Worked for LanguageLine Solutions? Contribute to the Community!