LanguageLine Solutions
www.languageline.com Monterey, CA 5000+ Employees

telephone interpreter

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time for less than a year

Prosgreat interpreting experience, freedom to work with minimum to no supervision. Salary is low but also must consider you are working from home with no telecommuting expenses at all.

Consany schedule change, day off or any other change you may want to make will be denied with no further consideration.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are in control of the whole interpreting market area in the country, keep your staff happy and offer a five stars service or you will lose your hegemony.

Takes forever for the company to pay you....

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros: Work at home.....work at home....work at home. Cons: 1. Pay 2. You have to make sure every call you answer are written on the paper, so you can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lots and lots of hard work with low pay

Spanish Interpreter (Current Employee)

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You can work from the comfort of home. Guaranteed to… Cons: very little compensation for the responsibility entailed in the job. Unpaid sick days. Hard to get time… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your interpreters for their dedication and hard work by giving raises and a chance to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LanguageLine Solutions.

Worked for LanguageLine Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LanguageLine Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LanguageLine Solutions CEO Scott W. Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by LanguageLine Solutions employees.