LanguageLine Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for LanguageLine Solutions

A greedy company

Current Employee - Customer Service Interpreter
Current Employee - Customer Service Interpreter

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Convenience. Easy to get a job.

Cons

Management is not interested in rewarding good performance, only punishing mistakes.

You get what you pay for. So please compensate your interpreters better. And in return, they'll give the company their dedication.

134 Other Employee Reviews for LanguageLine Solutions (View Most Recent)

I loved my work, helping people communicate

Former Employee - OTP Interpreter - Contract, PT, FT, Freelance in San Diego, CA

I worked at LanguageLine Solutions as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

I loved my word helping people communicate. You had to study a lot of terminology in different fields, be patient with people, understanding, and compassionate, as well as being technically prepared, detached, and professional.

Cons

Cons – I loved my work, as I said, but the long and short term benefits, guaranty of employment, pay, appreciation, did not match my efforts and loyalty.

It’s unfortunate that management was so busy looking to make money. The service was extraordinary, but the success was built on people like me who gave competently without much regard for us, front liners. I’d ask management to think about how it’s treated us…the ones who gave to this service from the start, when the business wasn’t known, when we were on-call 24/7…Thanks in advance.

telephone interpreter

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

great interpreting experience, freedom to work with minimum to no supervision. Salary is low but also must consider you are working from home with no telecommuting expenses at all.

Cons

any schedule change, day off or any other change you may want to make will be denied with no further consideration.

You are in control of the whole interpreting market area in the country, keep your staff happy and offer a five stars service or you will lose your hegemony.

There are newer employer reviews for LanguageLine Solutions