LanguageLine Solutions
www.languageline.com Monterey, CA 5000+ Employees

Challenging and rewarding job

Interpreter (Current Employee)
Bakersfield, CA

ProsI learn something new everyday; very rewarding helping others; work from home; little supervision.

ConsMinimal feedback and support; I've been with the company over four years, never had a pay increase, few to no benefits. Advancement opportunities are almost non-existant.

Advice to Senior ManagementWords are not enough to motive staff to consistently provide top quality work. Employees need financial rewards/incentives to feel motivated and satisfied. The cost of living does not go down and everybody needs to support themselves. As much as I love the job, I can no longer "afford" to work for the company. I will be leaving as soon as I find something else.

A greedy company

Customer Service Interpreter (Current Employee)

I have been working at LanguageLine Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Convenience. Easy to get a job. Cons: Management is not interested in rewarding good performance, only punishing… Advice to Senior Management: You get what you pay for. So please compensate your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I loved my work, helping people communicate

OTP Interpreter - Contract, PT, FT, Freelance (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at LanguageLine Solutions as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: I loved my word helping people communicate. You had to study a lot of terminology in… Cons: Cons – I loved my work, as I said, but the long and short… Advice to Senior Management: It’s unfortunate that management was so busy looking to make money. The service was extraordinary, but the success was built on people like me… More
There are newer reviews on LanguageLine Solutions.

Worked for LanguageLine Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LanguageLine Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LanguageLine Solutions CEO Scott W. Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by LanguageLine Solutions employees.