Lanmark Technology
www.lmt-inc.com Vienna, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Looks can be deceiving

Cannot Divulge (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Lanmark Technology full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you are lucky enough to report to a good supervisor you can have a decent job. If you report to one of their less than stellar Program Managers your life can and will be reduced to a living hell. If you like "Bling" you will love what the owner gives out for Christmas presents. She thinks everyone loves swarovski crystal encrusted items and thinks former Military men LIKE swarovski crystal covered pens, calculators, mini-staplers. . . You can't make this up.

ConsContracts end with little to no warning or notice to the field contractors. The government clients get any warm body the corporate office can find to sit in the seat. The contracts are won by low bidding and then the recruiters quit out of frustration because they can't find anyone with a Master's degree willing to work for peanuts. The benefit package is "okay". The person who sits at the COO desk at the corporate office seems to change every year or more. The more you learn the wackier it gets.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a professional CEO/COO and let him/her run the company as a REAL company should be run. The owner should back off and let the professionals do the heavy lifting. She is woefully under-prepared to run her own company.

Treated like a zero

Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Lanmark Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: None that I could find. Cons: Corporate operates on the "out of sight, out of mind mentality" and doesn't care about employees and just use you to "fill gaps" so they… Advice to Senior Management: Be proactive by ensuring PMs are properly trained and know how to allocate resources, provide training, foster a positive work environment, delegate without dictating; and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Small firm, Corporate staff isolated and autocratic, Very high turnover at program management levels

Engineer (Current Employee)
Vienna, VA

I have been working at Lanmark Technology

Pros: Lanmark has some services contracts with the Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO). If you… Cons: Lanmark has a lower-tier benefits package in order to keep its bid rates low. In 2010, it required all employees to sign a post-employment non-compete… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on excellence in management and leadership and employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lanmark Technology.

Worked for Lanmark Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lanmark Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lanmark Technology CEO Lani Hay. All reviews posted anonymously by Lanmark Technology employees.