Larsen & Toubro

www.larsentoubro.com
  www.larsentoubro.com
There are newer employer reviews for Larsen & Toubro

not good

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Vyāra (India)
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Vyāra (India)

I have been working at Larsen & Toubro

Pros

chance to learn new things

Cons

very long working hours, no management of resources, inequality

683 Other Employee Reviews for Larsen & Toubro (View Most Recent)

it was learning experience for me ...and it was just a inplant training training of 6 months ..so in short am a fresher

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Larsen & Toubro

Pros

no pressure and friendly environment of senior management .ready to help nature of the people .

Cons

growth is very stagnant ...growth takes time .

be ready to accept new innovation for the betterment of the organization .Dont just stick to old ideas.

It's a platform to boost your carrier like Nitro(nitrous oxide boosting up in automobile engine)

Current Employee - Senior Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer

I have been working at Larsen & Toubro

Pros

I'm completing my GET period within 1 & 1/2 months,People say GET's are the groom of this company,Larsen & Toubro treat graduates like what u can't expect from any other companies.A dream job u can get.Well it's a true for some instance,I didn't have that experience .The most precious thing is that how good u get a manager as a guide,because GET's work only under Senior managers.Sometimes work hours vary from 9-14 hrs.But who cares????????? you gotta work hard at your trainee period,otherwise you wont shine.One thing you can be sure that the TAG "Larsen & Toubro" always defines, You are a part of the 4 billion worth multinational company.

Cons

Very poor working hours,sometimes 13-15 hrs average

If you come under some company,you must treat all the business units(BU's) of that company equally,otherwise you people gonna loose some of your precious budding(most of them are of young age ranges between 22-26) employees.You should provide them equal facilities and payscale.

There are newer employer reviews for Larsen & Toubro