There are newer employer reviews for LarsonAllen

Professional, depending on Industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at LarsonAllen

Pros

Very Industry specific driven. If you are fortunate to get in a good industry, you will enjoy your job (assuming it's what you enjoy doing). I am lucky enough to be in one of the good industries and offices. I have people that listen to my dreams and care enough to help me find them here within LarsonAllen.

Cons

Industries/groups are lead by individuals that lack compassion and understanding that a job isn't a "life" for every single person. It's only 1 piece of their lives that make the whole pie.

Take the time to ask and listen to employees of all levels. Every single employee has value in making LA as successful as it is.

34 Other Employee Reviews for LarsonAllen (View Most Recent)

Professional firm with solid reputation

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at LarsonAllen

Pros

The firm is pretty classy and tends to hire from the more prestigious business schools in the area. Most recognize the name of the firm, and it's nice to have on the resume.

Cons

As with all CPA firms, busy season is, well, busy. Most workgroups are affected by busy season between January and April, and it's not uncommon to see even principals working over 80 hours per week during this time.

The executives outlined progressive path that employees may follow, but not every business unit follows this path. it would be helpful if every workgroup was consistent in providing promotion opportunities for employees.

Disappointed.

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at LarsonAllen

Pros

The staff are very great people and very intelligent.

Cons

Local leadership is horrible. There is no sense of true LarsonAllen environment created in Arizona. There is too little potential for promotion in the local office.

There are newer employer reviews for LarsonAllen