LarsonAllen

www.larsonallen.com

Professional, depending on Industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsVery Industry specific driven. If you are fortunate to get in a good industry, you will enjoy your job (assuming it's what you enjoy doing). I am lucky enough to be in one of the good industries and offices. I have people that listen to my dreams and care enough to help me find them here within LarsonAllen.

ConsIndustries/groups are lead by individuals that lack compassion and understanding that a job isn't a "life" for every single person. It's only 1 piece of their lives that make the whole pie.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to ask and listen to employees of all levels. Every single employee has value in making LA as successful as it is.

Professional firm with solid reputation

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I worked at LarsonAllen

Pros: The firm is pretty classy and tends to hire from the more prestigious business schools in the… Cons: As with all CPA firms, busy season is, well, busy. Most workgroups are affected by busy season between… Advice to Senior Management: The executives outlined progressive path that employees may follow, but not every business unit follows this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointed.

Senior Accountant (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at LarsonAllen

Pros: The staff are very great people and very intelligent. Cons: Local leadership is horrible. There is no sense of true LarsonAllen environment created… More
There are newer reviews on LarsonAllen.

Worked for LarsonAllen? Contribute to the Community!