Glassdoor is your free inside look at Las Vegas Sands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Las Vegas Sands CEO Sheldon G. Adelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Las Vegas Sands employees.
Current Employee – been working at Las Vegas Sands
Pros – - Great duty meal provided 24/7.
- Relatively good employees benefits and constantly adding many other temporary benefits too.
- New company and new luxury resort to enjoy.
- Great place to network if you're gd at networking.
- Great place for people who need to gain valuable experience.
- International tourism icon with big name.
- Working towards high quality.
Cons – - New and big company, so management is fresh with no aligned culture.
- Information and communication between departments are not uniform.
- Lack of talent retention programs, thus high staff turnover. Efficiency suffers greatly as a result. This results in a vicious cycle.
- Management are way below expectation. No customer focus.
- Profit driven, thus no employee focus.
Advice to Senior Management – -Comb your hair straight and apply some conditioner or serum to make its quality stay and even be better.
- Your internal clients are the main factor for your success. It's the talents that makes the difference.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-06-23 21:35 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.