Laser Spine Institute

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Positive Work Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Company has a positive work atmosphere, fair compensations, and provides good growth opportunity. LSI’s leadership does a good job of not micromanaging its employees tasks and gives solid resources to help you better perform at your job.

Cons

Location is in a high traffic area of town, which can be kind of difficult to get anywhere fast during morning and afternoon rush hour.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

I love working here!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is my first job out of college, and I couldn't be happier. I actually love going to work everyday. My team is full of smart and hard working people. I've learned so much from working here. The leadership makes sure that their teams are recognized for their accomplishments, and they seek and actually listen to feedback.
    It's awesome working at a place where you are able to help people everyday. It makes my job very rewarding.

Cons

This place is not for everyone. If you are not a hard worker or you don't get along with many people, it's not the job for you.

They treat you like family.

Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They stress a healthy work life balance. For those proven talented and who also are interested in positions in management, most likely overtime hours will need to be clocked. LSI promotes continued education and will reimburse for educational courses. There is a strong sense of community in the office and also LSI is involved in community service. Lastly, LSI employees have fun together in and out of work. The company is not stuffy in the office, but laid back yet very professional.

Cons

To fulfill your job duties, you may have to work beyond the normal 9-5 job.

Keep up the hard work. Don't stress about the things you can't control. Thanks for everything but most importantly the opportunity to work for such an innovative up and coming company.

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute