Laser Spine Institute

www.laserspineinstitute.com

Wonderful place to work

Copywriter (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsThere are a lot of pros to working at Laser Spine Institute. My favorite is the company's commitment to its core values - Care, Have fun, ONE TEAM, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence. I also really appreciate how Laser Spine Institute is always thinking of the patient. We're continually looking for ways to be more patient centric in our actions.

ConsAs with any place of employment, there are some things that would be considered a "con." What I like about Laser Spine Institute, though, is the management's willingness to work with its employees to make sure they feel valued.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am pleased with the management at Laser Spine Institute. I appreciate how they consider the comments and suggestions of each team member. My only advice would be to continue that tradition.

Not for everyone

(Former Employee)

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros: There are plenty of opportunities to add new skills to your resume… Cons: I'm hesitant to ever fill out bad reviews but feel an obligation to guard fellow job seekers from unpleasant tenure. If you have integrity this… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

Marketing (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros: I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Everybody that works here is so friendly. People offer you help all the time. It's a team… Cons: Location- there isn't anywhere good to grab a quick lunch Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Laser Spine Institute.

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!