Laser Spine Institute

Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Copywriter  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working at Laser Spine Institute. My favorite is the company's commitment to its core values - Care, Have fun, ONE TEAM, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence. I also really appreciate how Laser Spine Institute is always thinking of the patient. We're continually looking for ways to be more patient centric in our actions.

Cons

As with any place of employment, there are some things that would be considered a "con." What I like about Laser Spine Institute, though, is the management's willingness to work with its employees to make sure they feel valued.

I am pleased with the management at Laser Spine Institute. I appreciate how they consider the comments and suggestions of each team member. My only advice would be to continue that tradition.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

Not for everyone

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities to add new skills to your resume when you leave because almost everyone is required to learn new things quickly.

Cons

I'm hesitant to ever fill out bad reviews but feel an obligation to guard fellow job seekers from unpleasant tenure. If you have integrity this company will beat you down and send you home a depressed fool with a little more spending money than usual. If you don't, you'll be fine because you won't know the difference.

You don't succeed here by being good and working hard. You succeed by kissing up to the other sycophants. Your personal life is subject to the whims of managers who agree to anything from the C-suite and care about no one. It's like a cult. I once had my manager say in a meeting "we don't disagree, we buy in". Same manager also said "no one should need more than 30 min for lunch". Leaders care only about "getting it done"- which never translates to managing or critical thinking. With the exception of a few, most management is rude and has the etiquette of dustpans. While you're slaving away trying to earn recognition, some family member or church friend of upper management is being hired for a role they're unqualified for. Count on it. Benefits are mediocre at best. Far below what a company with this kind of ego should offer.

Fire yourselves.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros

I actually enjoy coming to work each day. Everybody that works here is so friendly. People offer you help all the time. It's a team here. Everybody is very dedicated to growing the organization and helping people. My team is great! I learn so much from them.
    Leadership is really amazing about recognizing employee's accomplishments. They ask for you opinion and actually listen to it. I really love it here!

Cons

Location- there isn't anywhere good to grab a quick lunch

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!