Not for everyone

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities to add new skills to your resume when you leave because almost everyone is required to learn new things quickly.

Cons

I'm hesitant to ever fill out bad reviews but feel an obligation to guard fellow job seekers from unpleasant tenure. If you have integrity this company will beat you down and send you home a depressed fool with a little more spending money than usual. If you don't, you'll be fine because you won't know the difference. You don't succeed here by being good and working hard. You succeed by kissing up to the other sycophants. Your personal life is subject to the whims of managers who agree to anything from the C-suite and care about no one. It's like a cult. I once had my manager say in a meeting "we don't disagree, we buy in". Same manager also said "no one should need more than 30 min for lunch". Leaders care only about "getting it done"- which never translates to managing or critical thinking. With the exception of a few, most management is rude and has the etiquette of dustpans. While you're slaving away trying to earn recognition, some family member or church friend of upper management is being hired for a role they're unqualified for. Count on it. Benefits are mediocre at best. Far below what a company with this kind of ego should offer.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Wonderful place to work

Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of pros to working at Laser Spine Institute. My favorite is the company's commitment to its core values - Care, Have fun, ONE TEAM, Integrity, Commitment and Excellence. I also really appreciate how Laser Spine Institute is always thinking of the patient. We're continually looking for ways to be more patient centric in our actions.

Cons

As with any place of employment, there are some things that would be considered a "con." What I like about Laser Spine Institute, though, is the management's willingness to work with its employees to make sure they feel valued.

Advice to Management

I am pleased with the management at Laser Spine Institute. I appreciate how they consider the comments and suggestions of each team member. My only advice would be to continue that tradition.

2. Great Company. They thave treated me better than any former employer

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team Concept, Take Excellent care of employees(prizes, lunches catered at least once per week, very understanding and willing to work with you), rewarding job by helping patients get out of pain, great benefits, paid holidays, unlimited overtime

Cons

long hours, on the phone for many hours