A Great place to work

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very professional atmosphere with having fun at the same time. They really care about their employees and making sure they are always smiling and enjoying their roles in the company.

Cons

Not all departments have team building sessions. Not a gas station close by.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A good place to work.

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I consistently feel that my work is appreciated. My department has a family-like atmosphere. Expression of opinion is encouraged and sought after. Everyone is treated as a worthy teammate. Have a quarterly award luncheon where employees are recognized and rewarded for their hard work.

Cons

Change is constant and can be overwhelming at times, but if it was stagnant, I would be complaining. Need more interaction between departments.

Not for everyone

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

There are plenty of opportunities to add new skills to your resume when you leave because almost everyone is required to learn new things quickly.

Cons

I'm hesitant to ever fill out bad reviews but feel an obligation to guard fellow job seekers from unpleasant tenure. If you have integrity this company will beat you down and send you home a depressed fool with a little more spending money than usual. If you don't, you'll be fine because you won't know the difference. You don't succeed here by being good and working hard. You succeed by kissing up to the other sycophants. Your personal life is subject to the whims of managers who agree to anything from the C-suite and care about no one. It's like a cult. I once had my manager say in a meeting "we don't disagree, we buy in". Same manager also said "no one should need more than 30 min for lunch". Leaders care only about "getting it done"- which never translates to managing or critical thinking. With the exception of a few, most management is rude and has the etiquette of dustpans. While you're slaving away trying to earn recognition, some family member or church friend of upper management is being hired for a role they're unqualified for. Count on it. Benefits are mediocre at best. Far below what a company with this kind of ego should offer.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves.