Laser Spine Institute

www.laserspineinstitute.com

I am 100% satisfied in my decision to take the job offer.

Marketing (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsProfessionally -

The company is rapidly expanding and offers huge potential for career advancement. The benefits are competitive, ensuring you are surrounded by very talented teammates. I would recommend all to come in for an interview if given the opportunity.

Personally -

Whenever someone asks me how I like my new job, I immediately answer with "they treat their emplyoees like gold." Everyone in the office from the new hires to the COO are approachable, friendly and professional.

Catered lunches to promote team work and commend everyone for hard work seem to happen every other week. Walking through the office you see awards everywhere for people being recognized by management.

There is also a feel-good factor when you talk to the patients and they are overwhelmed with emotion after being relieved of their pain. The company puts a ton of emphasis on treating patients like people rather than customers and it reflects back on you as a proud employee.

ConsI realize it sounds cheezy and scripted, but I honestly can't think of any drawbacks within LSI. The only complaint I can think of is the lack a break room that can occomodate more than 5 people at a time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

It's been amazing to help so many people get their lives back.

Consult Specialist (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The compensation is above market average Cons: Work/Life balance is a challenge More

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than a year

Pros: fun environment, great opportunities, rewarding job, advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement Cons: Location, not too many places to grab lunch Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Laser Spine Institute.

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!