Laser Spine Institute

www.laserspineinstitute.com
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

I am 100% satisfied in my decision to take the job offer.

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Professionally -

The company is rapidly expanding and offers huge potential for career advancement. The benefits are competitive, ensuring you are surrounded by very talented teammates. I would recommend all to come in for an interview if given the opportunity.

Personally -

Whenever someone asks me how I like my new job, I immediately answer with "they treat their emplyoees like gold." Everyone in the office from the new hires to the COO are approachable, friendly and professional.

Catered lunches to promote team work and commend everyone for hard work seem to happen every other week. Walking through the office you see awards everywhere for people being recognized by management.

There is also a feel-good factor when you talk to the patients and they are overwhelmed with emotion after being relieved of their pain. The company puts a ton of emphasis on treating patients like people rather than customers and it reflects back on you as a proud employee.

Cons

I realize it sounds cheezy and scripted, but I honestly can't think of any drawbacks within LSI. The only complaint I can think of is the lack a break room that can occomodate more than 5 people at a time.

Keep it up.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

It's been amazing to help so many people get their lives back.

Current Employee - Consult Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Consult Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The compensation is above market average

Cons

Work/Life balance is a challenge

you will like this if you love sales jobs

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than a year)

Pros

fun atmosphere, food catered randomly, it feels good to "make a difference", affordable benefits, easy to make friends if you are social

Cons

obvious "boys club", you can rarely meet your sales goals if you work less than 50 hours/week, nepotism exists throughout the entire company and it gets people farther (and management just looks the other way)

Hire competent people with experience who do not just "look the other way" when an unfair situation should be addressed

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute