Laser Spine Institute

www.laserspineinstitute.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

There's no other company I'd rather work for - patients and employees come first!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

The company culture is amazing. The care for a patient's entire experience and surgical outcome comes first. Co-workers are like family which makes patient care so good.

Cons

The company is and has been growing by leaps and bounds since day 1. If you cannot handle a super fast paced environment, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing!

reviews filtered by

Lots of Growth Potential!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and change. Access to executive leadership is incredible. With that comes lots of growth opportunities. The company is constantly establishing new leadership programs and investing in employee potential. The benefits are great and almost everyone at the company is in the healthcare industry for the right reasons.

Cons

In some departments there is a lack of communication and transparency but I feel that is common at most corporations.

Wonderful place to work

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I could not be happier with working at LSI. It is such a great atmosphere and a fun work environment. This company is expanding quickly and there is so much room for advancing in your career. The company truly values their employees and it shows. I started with this company right out of college and I can't not think of anywhere else I would rather be working!

Cons

Time off would be the only thing I can think of as a con. I wish, for the amount of hours put in that either there was more time off rewarded or that our hours carried over into the following year.