Laser Spine Institute

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Best decision I ever made coming to LSI

Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Many opportunities for growth, great 401K, good health insurance, tuition reimbursement, car insurance discounts with Metlife, cell phone provider discounts, discounts at gyms, FitLife Foods, theme parks, wellness program to earn points for more discounts. Embrace change (could be seen as a Con to some people) - constantly evolving - willing to try a new process and change it if it doesn't work. We really put the patient first - management supports suggestions that better patient services. Listen to employees.

Cons

It's a little far from my house - I knew that when I started the job though

Continue to improve communication - I feel this is already in progress.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

There's no other company I'd rather work for - patients and employees come first!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

The company culture is amazing. The care for a patient's entire experience and surgical outcome comes first. Co-workers are like family which makes patient care so good.

Cons

The company is and has been growing by leaps and bounds since day 1. If you cannot handle a super fast paced environment, this is not the place for you.

Continue doing what you're doing!

Lots of Growth Potential!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and change. Access to executive leadership is incredible. With that comes lots of growth opportunities. The company is constantly establishing new leadership programs and investing in employee potential. The benefits are great and almost everyone at the company is in the healthcare industry for the right reasons.

Cons

In some departments there is a lack of communication and transparency but I feel that is common at most corporations.

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute