Laser Spine Institute

www.laserspineinstitute.com
  www.laserspineinstitute.com
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Honestly, the best place I've worked.

Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Open door policy for discussion of concerns
Always willing to change, grow and improve policies
Friendly environment
Lots of team building activities
Managers really try to meet their team's needs each day. I'm never afraid to ask for help, a new project, or guidance.
Leadership always pushes us to do new tasks, bettering ourselves and our roles
I feel like I am a stronger employee each day that I am with the company
The patients' needs really are always at the forefront of every single thing we do
The leadership really cares about the company, employees and overall integrity and quality of ourservices

Cons

Very large company, sometimes it is hard to integrate all of the different departments
Other than that, there are no real cons other than what you would find at any company. The business plan and leadership can be perfect, but when you are working with 700+ employees there will always be that rotten egg that makes complaining their role. LSI is good at communicating though, so this is a rarity.

Thank you for all you do to encourage, grow, support and better us as employees and individuals each day.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.

Best decision I ever made coming to LSI

Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Many opportunities for growth, great 401K, good health insurance, tuition reimbursement, car insurance discounts with Metlife, cell phone provider discounts, discounts at gyms, FitLife Foods, theme parks, wellness program to earn points for more discounts. Embrace change (could be seen as a Con to some people) - constantly evolving - willing to try a new process and change it if it doesn't work. We really put the patient first - management supports suggestions that better patient services. Listen to employees.

Cons

It's a little far from my house - I knew that when I started the job though

Continue to improve communication - I feel this is already in progress.

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute