Laser Spine Institute

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

Best decision I ever made coming to LSI

Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Many opportunities for growth, great 401K, good health insurance, tuition reimbursement, car insurance discounts with Metlife, cell phone provider discounts, discounts at gyms, FitLife Foods, theme parks, wellness program to earn points for more discounts. Embrace change (could be seen as a Con to some people) - constantly evolving - willing to try a new process and change it if it doesn't work. We really put the patient first - management supports suggestions that better patient services. Listen to employees.

Cons

It's a little far from my house - I knew that when I started the job though

Continue to improve communication - I feel this is already in progress.

There's no other company I'd rather work for - patients and employees come first!

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute

Pros

The company culture is amazing. The care for a patient's entire experience and surgical outcome comes first. Co-workers are like family which makes patient care so good.

Cons

The company is and has been growing by leaps and bounds since day 1. If you cannot handle a super fast paced environment, this is not the place for you.

Continue doing what you're doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute