Very Rewarding Job - Best job I ever had

Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunities for advancement Opportunities to relocate Great Culture Good Benefits Get to earn a good living actually helping people Management that asks for employee feedback Able to work from home 1 or 2 days per week

Cons

Easy to fall behind when you take your vacation time off since your pipeline of patients runs out and it takes awhile to ramp up again to meet your objectives. They give you a little relief but needs to be more so you can actually de-stress on vacation and come back to work without meeting your next objective.

Advice to Management

Please continue to allow employees to work from home. There is no reason an employee who spends their entire day on the phone, needs to drive into work to do their job. One day a week in the is enough to perform my job.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.

Honestly, the best place I've worked.

Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open door policy for discussion of concerns Always willing to change, grow and improve policies Friendly environment Lots of team building activities Managers really try to meet their team's needs each day. I'm never afraid to ask for help, a new project, or guidance. Leadership always pushes us to do new tasks, bettering ourselves and our roles I feel like I am a stronger employee each day that I am with the company The patients' needs really are always at the forefront of every single thing we do The leadership really cares about the company, employees and overall integrity and quality of ourservices

Cons

Very large company, sometimes it is hard to integrate all of the different departments Other than that, there are no real cons other than what you would find at any company. The business plan and leadership can be perfect, but when you are working with 700+ employees there will always be that rotten egg that makes complaining their role. LSI is good at communicating though, so this is a rarity.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do to encourage, grow, support and better us as employees and individuals each day.