There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Rewarding job for motivated and career oriented employees!

Current Employee - Senior Director in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Senior Director in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Competitive atmosphere. You work with highly motivated and successful people. Rewarding and satisfying job. Helping patients get their life back.

Cons

Not for everyone because of the challenging atmosphere. If you can not embrace change, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Never stop asking for feedback from employees, patients and partners. Continue to motivate employees to further their education and assist with tuition.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Very Rewarding Job - Best job I ever had

Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunities for advancement Opportunities to relocate Great Culture Good Benefits Get to earn a good living actually helping people Management that asks for employee feedback Able to work from home 1 or 2 days per week

Cons

Easy to fall behind when you take your vacation time off since your pipeline of patients runs out and it takes awhile to ramp up again to meet your objectives. They give you a little relief but needs to be more so you can actually de-stress on vacation and come back to work without meeting your next objective.

Advice to Management

Please continue to allow employees to work from home. There is no reason an employee who spends their entire day on the phone, needs to drive into work to do their job. One day a week in the is enough to perform my job.

2. Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.