Laser Spine Institute

Great Work Place

Current Employee - Care Consultant  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Care Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked in many companies ranked with Tampa Bay Business Journals "Best Places To Work". And have never been more excited and challenged with opportunity. And supported by the most caring work environment, that puts the correct priorities first and follows through with commitment.

Cons

None as of yet so far....

Keep the good work up.......

41 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

Honestly, the best place I've worked.

Current Employee - SEO Copywriter  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - SEO Copywriter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open door policy for discussion of concerns
    Always willing to change, grow and improve policies
    Friendly environment
    Lots of team building activities
    Managers really try to meet their team's needs each day. I'm never afraid to ask for help, a new project, or guidance.
    Leadership always pushes us to do new tasks, bettering ourselves and our roles
    I feel like I am a stronger employee each day that I am with the company
    The patients' needs really are always at the forefront of every single thing we do
    The leadership really cares about the company, employees and overall integrity and quality of ourservices

Cons

Very large company, sometimes it is hard to integrate all of the different departments
    Other than that, there are no real cons other than what you would find at any company. The business plan and leadership can be perfect, but when you are working with 700+ employees there will always be that rotten egg that makes complaining their role. LSI is good at communicating though, so this is a rarity.

Thank you for all you do to encourage, grow, support and better us as employees and individuals each day.

Can't Imagine Working for a Better Company

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked in several areas of this company over the past 5 years and have always been treated, compensated, and encouraged well. LSI believes in both their service to patients and in their employees. We are always encouraged to pursue growth and are equipped to do so.

Cons

As the Company grows, communicating to staff at other facilities can be a challenge but it's is to be expected. There are really no cons if you are the type of person who accepts challenges and cares about what you do each day.

Keep listening to the staff and patients the way you do and we are sure to continue to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!