Laser Spine Institute

Rewarding place to work

Current Employee - Communications Manager  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Communications Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my time at Laser Spine Institute, I've received nothing but the best from my colleagues and senior management. The company moves quickly, and tasks can be challenging, but I've never worked for a company that cares so much about its employees. Receiving positive feedback and encouragement (both through email and in person) happen frequently at Laser Spine Institute, which pushes employees to continue to work hard. The company is expanding nationally and appears to be headed for continued success.

Cons

This is more of a knock against the Rocky Point area than Laser Spine Institute, but there are few offsite options to grab a bite for lunch.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute (View Most Recent)

Very Rewarding Job - Best job I ever had

Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Spine Care Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunities for advancement
    Opportunities to relocate
    Great Culture
    Good Benefits
    Get to earn a good living actually helping people
    Management that asks for employee feedback
    Able to work from home 1 or 2 days per week

Cons

Easy to fall behind when you take your vacation time off since your pipeline of patients runs out and it takes awhile to ramp up again to meet your objectives. They give you a little relief but needs to be more so you can actually de-stress on vacation and come back to work without meeting your next objective.

Please continue to allow employees to work from home. There is no reason an employee who spends their entire day on the phone, needs to drive into work to do their job. One day a week in the is enough to perform my job.

Rewarding job for motivated and career oriented employees!

Current Employee - Senior Director  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive atmosphere. You work with highly motivated and successful people. Rewarding and satisfying job. Helping patients get their life back.

Cons

Not for everyone because of the challenging atmosphere. If you can not embrace change, this is not the place for you.

Never stop asking for feedback from employees, patients and partners. Continue to motivate employees to further their education and assist with tuition.

There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

Worked for Laser Spine Institute? Contribute to the Community!