Lasership

Excellent Environment for Advancing my Career

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Dulles, VA
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Dulles, VA

I have been working at Lasership

Pros

Even though I have been working here for a short period of time, all of the employees are extremely welcoming and willing to help me get adjusted. I feel as though I have the full support of my team and my management which makes completing tasks a privelage rather than a burden.

Cons

The only downside would be the amount of workspace in the office. However, I am able to look past this small inconvenience because I know that it is due to the excess number of dedicated employees.

All I can say is Keep up the excellent work! Being a part of LaserShip is a wonderful experience.

38 Other Employee Reviews for Lasership (View Most Recent)

Shame on Amazon!!

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Beltsville, MD
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Beltsville, MD

I have been working at Lasership

Pros

Great business model and potential for all around wins for all involved.

Cons

This company's business model is centered on having all drivers serve as independent contractors. I signed a contract submitted personal information only to be told my background check hasn't come back yet (which I never consented to) and the work I've have been given is completely outside of the Amazon .com exclusive work in the contract. Instead I've been doing regular courier work for a small fraction of the pay agreed to in the contract. I'm beginning to wonder if Amazon is pulling back work from them. Very unprofessional dishonest and secretive.
    Stay away...

The level professionalism is near non-existent and without integrity even with a great business model you will fail. You seem to have developed your business practices with the thought that drivers are uneducated and are not deserving of professional courtesy and respect. Read others reviews and I think you'll find this message is consistent.

Unorganized and poor planning management.

Former Employee - Courier in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Courier in Woburn, MA

I worked at Lasership

Pros

Laid back friendly atmosphere. Easy to approach and talk to managers. Easy access office. Servicing a top tier online retailer. Work on ones own.

Cons

Inability to predict future workloads, bordering on absurd and seemingly abusive. Excessive independent contractor fees countered with minimum payouts. Continued false promises and changing agreements based on whim and what sounds right for the moment.
    The amount of work needed to accomplish each day to satisfy wear and tear on ones vehicle, cover contractor fees and fuel, one would be better off working in the retail service industry or Burger King.
    Everything is done by the seat of ones pants in the office. No laid out path is founded for new drivers. Contractor pay is arbitrary and word of mouth. Had the feeling that I was being used and abused. My last conversation with my coordinator was, your being paid for your time not per piece.(Due to lack of work.) Ok. How much am I being paid. I don't know you will have to speak with the manager, he's out though. You can ask him tomorrow.

Your losing good drivers! Your going to lose your big retail account unless you can offer a real opportunity and have a grounded system of communicating with new drivers.

There are newer employer reviews for Lasership