Lattice Semiconductor
www.latticesemi.com Hillsboro, OR 500 to 999 Employees

A pleasant and an amazing experience where I learn't a lot.

Product Marketing (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsI was a fresher and an intern. It was my first experience and they manager was really cool in helping me to learn and gain experience. I totally enjoyed it.

ConsThe internship was long for the job I had. I expected more work, but the work assigned was comparatively less from other companies (I guess).

Advice to Senior ManagementGood leadership skills. I would love to go back and work there. It has a great leadership and management. Keep up the good work and treat the employees in the same way you were treating. It is a fun place to work.

BOD and Senior Management team going in the wrong direction

Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Lattice Semiconductor

Pros: Many dedicated people in all areas of the company continue… Cons: New management team seems focused on short term cost reduction by outsourcing of jobs to foreign locations. … Advice to Senior Management: The new management team seems to be doing exactly what is wrong with corporate America today in making… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Friendly and good benefit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Lattice Semiconductor

Pros: 1. Friendly, and relaxing; 2. Stable, and good benefit Cons: 1. No career fast track 2. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lattice Semiconductor.

Worked for Lattice Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lattice Semiconductor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lattice Semiconductor CEO Darin G. Billerbeck. All reviews posted anonymously by Lattice Semiconductor employees.