Laura Mercier Cosmetics

www.lauramercier.com
  www.lauramercier.com
There are newer employer reviews for Laura Mercier Cosmetics

Amazing employer loving working for them

Current Employee - Account Manager/Makeup Artist in Leeds, England (UK)
Current Employee - Account Manager/Makeup Artist in Leeds, England (UK)

I have been working at Laura Mercier Cosmetics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

amazing training and development opportunities

Cons

Not product allowance for the staff.

Be open minded .

11 Other Employee Reviews for Laura Mercier Cosmetics (View Most Recent)

Freelancer for Laura Mercier

Current Employee - Freelance Makeup Artist in Paramus, NJ
    Current Employee - Freelance Makeup Artist in Paramus, NJ

I have been working at Laura Mercier Cosmetics as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The salary is very good. As an hourly pay i get 21.50. Which for a freelancer is very generous. Once I was offered a "large basket of products" as an incentive to take a shift that no one else could take. I was unavailable that day however.

Cons

No Gratis, Sometimes you get little to no hours for long periods of time.

Management in this company has been 50/50 for me. I have interacted with some amazing very pro active managers and others are a let down.

Reckless and ruthless

Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX

I worked at Laura Mercier Cosmetics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Co-workers make coming to work tolerable;, summer Fridays, and extra days off throughout the year.

Cons

Where do I begin? Inexperienced, unprofessional and unethical condescending management team. Job functions are chaotic and disorganized. The pay is unsatisfactory and does not match the workload and title given. There is no training, self improvement courses, tuition reimbursement programs, or growth potential within the company. Favoritism trends through the halls and offices. The entire company and HR is a joke and runs on a fluke. There is HIGH turnover for a reason. They're reluctant to instill positive change despite employee feedback, turnover and financials. Your voice and ideas will not be heard if you choose to work here. Do not be swayed by the illusion you will be working for a glamorous "industry leading" cosmetic company; it is anything but that. It's more like "industry misleading". You've been warned!

Listen to your staff. There is ridiculously HIGH turnover for a reason! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Also, you should invest in training your employees; they are the integral pieces of the entire operation and help pay your nice salary!

There are newer employer reviews for Laura Mercier Cosmetics