Law Office of Robert B Jobe

There are newer employer reviews for Law Office of Robert B Jobe

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Attorney in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Attorney in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Law Office of Robert B Jobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I joined the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe as an Associate in 2007, and worked for the firm for more than three years. It was an amazing experience in which I learned a lot about both practicing law and working as part of a team. At the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe, you'll have the opportunity to work with many dedicated, talented professionals who genuinely care about their clients. The collegial culture of the firm provides Associates with plenty of opportunities work closely with many talented Attorneys and Paralegals.

Cons

The work load can be heavy at times, and Associates are expected to produce top notch work under hard deadlines. The Law Office is based in the financial district of downtown San Francisco and parking downtown can be a huge hassle.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Law Office of Robert B Jobe (View Most Recent)

Awesome Place to Work

Current Employee - Paralegal in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Law Office of Robert B Jobe full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have held a few jobs during my career, but I have never worked at a firm so dedicated to providing top-notch professional services to its clients. I have been very happy since I have joined this firm. It is a great place to work.

Cons

If you are not motivated by helping others, this may not be the place for you. The associates at the law office truly care about their clients and we all work hard.

Amazing Experience

Former Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Law Office of Robert B Jobe full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I found The three years I worked at the Law Office of Robert B. Jobe provided to be rewarding in so many ways. First, I felt like the work that I was doing mattered. At this Firm, your work is about helping those who are vulnerable and in greatest need of help. Second, I gained a great deal of actual court room experience which is unusual for a young Associate.

Cons

New Associates are expected to take the bull by the horns and learn the law with very little training. As a consequence, the firm seeks top-notch talent who can excel in such an environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Law Office of Robert B Jobe